I’ve been reading and keeping up to date with the recent Presidential election and decided to make quick review on why I believe Trump should become President. Here are 10 of Trump’s best qualities for Presidency.
1. It’s because he’s so truthful. He says what everyone is thinking. It may not be what everyone wants to hear but that’s just because they can’t handle what they’re really thinking because everyone is thinking what Trump says.
2. He’s a hands on kind of guy and we need that for President. Sure so he’s made sexually aggressive comments but everyone makes sexually aggressive comments. Okay maybe not to their friends or family or colleagues. Although everyone thinks what Trump says (see above) so we’ve covered this.
3. He’s a deal maker. Okay so he’s been bankrupt, morally as well as financially, but he’s good with words. He has the best words. Someone with good words could easily get America back to being great, if not good. Maybe okay-ish. Okay is better than how it is now, surely? Also he has a son who is good with computers which could come in handy later on.
4. Walls are great. Imagine if your house had no walls. That would be insane. Imagine the people who could just wander into your house. Fuck that.
5. Asking your neighbours to pay for your walls is a really good way to involve your community. If anything Trump is bringing people together.
6. Women are fat. Highlighting this issue is a good way to encourage healthy living and can give us much needed advice on lifestyle changes. Just because he’s fat doesn’t mean he can’t mention it about others – he’s a guy. That’s how guys talk. (see point 2)
7. He’s rich
8. He’s a celebrity
9. Affordable healthcare is too easy. We need to go back to basics and make people pay for their medical bills and treatments. That way we can boost our economy and also many people will die which frees up some jobs/homes. I mean what is this, France?
10. The polls are always in favour of Trump (except when they’re not) and that means he’s incredibly popular and we all know the popular kids are the best. If you factor in being popular with points 7 & 8 you have some sort of Super President. In my opinion. Which is fact.
To read more of Leighan’s work, check out her blog here.